Even Skintone Smoothing Serum Mild
This liquid exfoliator has been developed to refine texture and enhance skin clarity. Specifically formulated for first time users of AHAs & BHA. Contains moderate levels of powerful ingredients.
This product is part of the Even Skintone Smoothing Range, and is also available in two other strengths.
The name of this product has been changed from Even Skintone Serum Mild.
- 30 mL
Formulation Spotlight: Ultra Even Skintone Range
AHAs (citric & lactic acid) exfoliate the skin by softening the intercellular bonds that bind dead cells together, while BHA (salicylic acid) works to dissolve the dead skin cells.
Each product in the Even Skintone Range contains varying levels of powerful ingredients to dramatically resurface and even out the skin tone, resulting in a more refined and clearer complexion.
DIRECTIONS FOR USE
how to useEven Skintone Serum Mild
Apply once a day to face and neck on alternate days, gradually building to daily use as tolerated. Always apply SPF 30+ during the day when using Ultraceuticals treatment products..
1. Apply once a day, on alternate days, gradually build to daily use as tolerated.
2. Gently massage onto face and neck, avoiding the eye area.
3. Always apply SPF30 or SPF50+ during the day when using Ultraceuticals corrective products. WARNINGS: Avoid direct contact with eyes. Discontinue use if signs of irritation appear. This product contains an alpha and a beta hydroxy acids that may increase your skin's sensitivty to the sun and particularly the possibility of sunburn. Always use a sunscreen and limit sun exposure. Contains Salicylic Acid as an exfoliant.
Ultraceuticals treatment serums are the key step in any skincare regimen designed to help visibly improve the appearance of your skin concerns.
They contain high concentrations of active cosmeceutical-grade ingredients that are designed to target concerns including fine lines and wrinkles, pigmentation and acne. Ultraceuticals has developed advanced delivery technology to enhance skin absorption.
It is important to build tolerance in your skin when using cosmeceutical grade ingredients. All Ultraceuticals treatment products should be applied as recommended on the packaging every second day for the first 2-4 weeks. After this, you can begin to incorporate the product into your daily regimen.
Mild is not weak!
It is very important that you begin by using the Mild strength treatment serums from each range. These mild products are still highly effective; starting here just helps to properly acclimatise your skin to the concentrated ingredients. Once you have finished your first bottle of the Mild-strength serum, you can progress onto the next level of formula concentration.
We always recommend booking in for a comprehensive skin analysis and consultation to ensure you are using the correct serum for your skin type. You can find your nearest Ultraceuticals salon or clinic here.
*Disclaimer: Results may vary depending on individual skin conditions
- Minimises my pores!If I don’t use this serum I end up with terribly large pores, blackheads on my nose and skin that just doesn’t make me feel happy. I struggle with the way pores on my nose look and it really gets the better of me some days so having used this for almost 12 months I can say that my confidence has improved and I feel like I have come along way since starting the ultraceutical range. Plus this serum doesn’t redden my skin *Evens Skin Tone & TextureThe serum is a clear, viscous liquid with no added fragrance. I gently apply a pump onto freshly cleansed skin, avoiding the eye area. It sinks in and absorbs quickly without leaving a greasy residue or tacky feeling. I wait a few minutes for the serum to absorb (usually brush my teeth) and then follow up the serum with a moisturiser with a high spf.
I have finished up an entire bottle of the Even Skintone Serum Mild and I can attest that it has successfully softened fine lines on my forehead and faded away post acne pigmentation on my cheeks. It has also visibly shrunk pores on my nose and sides of nose. The pores are still there, just a lot smaller and less noticeable than at baseline.
With consistent use of the serum, my skin looks smoother and brighter and, as a result, I don't have to spend as much time using makeup to conceal and hide imperfections. A bottle of this lasts a while and with the amazing results I've gotten with this, I would highly recommend it to everyone. I have since moved on to the higher concentration of this serum as advised by my skin consultant.
*Simply WOW!I was introduced to this serum two weeks ago, and as a new user have applied in on alternative days since. In just this short time has provided a noticable difference to my complexion in regards to texture and tone. I can't wait to apply daily as my skin adapts to this powerful formula.*
- Amazing productI've been using this product for nearly a year now and I swear by it!
Yes, it's a little expensive but the results are amazing... I have regular peels/treatments to tackle any congestion and by using this product every morning after a cleanse I have seen some amazing results.
I naturally have great skin (genetics) but this bad boy has made it even greater! I'd suggest asking your beautician for advice on what product's best for your skin!*Skin is clearerThis was a completely unexpected result for me! I am very happy with the result. I am now applying this product every morning and am happy with the evening of my skintone so far...I have even stopped wearing foundation for the first time in my adult life (although I do apply a little concealer still).
As a note: I have extremely sensitive skin so first had to prepare my skin as advised by my beautician.
[Please note this has been edited to remove potentially misleading claims.]*Great ProductI have used this product for a total of 3 days and what an improvement in my skin. Blemishes are clearing, skin is smoother and a lot more refined. *
- Fantastic ProductsI have been using Ultraceuticals products for only 2 weeks now and can already see dramtic differences, so much so that people have been commenting on my "glow". I also have pigmentation on my upper lip and can already see mild improvements. I use Ultra Milk Cleanser and Ultra Moisturiser Cream twice daily and alternate once daily between Even Skintone Serum Mild one day and Ultra A Skin Perfecting Serum Mild the next. Amazing products. *