Even Skintone Smoothing Serum
Significantly retexturises and helps clarify skin. Contains high levels of powerful ingredients: AHAs, BHA, Bearberry Extract and Niacinamide.
Paraben free. Synthetic fragrance free.
The name of this product has been changed from Even Skintone Serum.
- 30 mL
Formulation Spotlight: Ultra Even Skintone Range
AHAs (Citric and Lactic Acid) exfoliate the skin by softening the intercellular bonds that bind dead cells together, while BHA (Salicylic Acid) works to dissolve the dead skin cells.
Each product in the Even Skintone Range contains varying levels of powerful ingredients to dramatically resurface and even out the skin tone, resulting in a more refined and clearer complexion.
DIRECTIONS FOR USE
how to useEven Skintone Serum
Apply once a day to face and neck on alternate days, gradually building to daily use as tolerated. Always apply SPF 30+ during the day when using Ultraceuticals treatment products.
1. Apply once a day, on alternate days, gradually build to daily use as tolerated.
2. Gently massage onto face and neck, avoiding the eye area.
3. Always apply SPF30 or SPF50+ during the day when using Ultraceuticals treatment products. WARNINGS: Avoid direct contact with eyes. Discontinue use if signs of irritation appear. This product contains an alpha and a beta hydroxy acids that may increase your skin's sensitivity to the sun and particularly the possibility of sunburn. Always use a sunscreen and limit sun exposure. Contains Salicylic Acid as an exfoliant.
Ultraceuticals treatment serums are the key step in any skincare regimen designed visibly improve the appearance of your skin concerns.
They contain high concentrations of active cosmeceutical-grade ingredients that are designed to target concerns including fine lines and wrinkles, pigmentation and acne. Ultraceuticals has developed advanced delivery technology to enhance skin absorption.
It is important to build tolerance in your skin when using cosmeceutical grade ingredients. All Ultraceuticals treatment products should be applied as recommended on the packaging every second day for the first 2-4 weeks. After this, you can begin to incorporate the product into your daily regimen.
Mild is not weak!
It is very important that you begin by using the Mild strength treatment serums from each range. These mild products are still highly effective; starting here just helps to properly acclimatise your skin to the concentrated ingredients. Once you have finished your first bottle of the Mild-strength serum, you can progress onto the next level of formula concentration.
We always recommend booking in for a comprehensive skin analysis and consultation to ensure you are using the correct serum for your skin type. You can find your nearest Ultraceuticals salon or clinic here.
*Disclaimer: Results may vary depending on individual skin conditions
- Exceptional productSignificantly improves the appearance of skin. *Even Skintone SerumBy far the best serum I have ever used. My sister put me onto the Ultraceuticals range a couple of years ago and both me and my husband have used it ever since. We've both seen a drastic improvement in the quality of our skin. There have been times when we've run out and its been a week or more since restocking and I have to say that our skin is definitely not as nice without it. I've bought packages and gifts for friends to show them how amazing it is, they love it!*Something that really worksI've been struggling with terrible skin since my teens, all the way through until I turned 29. At which point I decided enough was enough. After doing some thorough research and visiting a booth at David Jones, I was recommended a routine which included this product. Could not be happier! My pores have shrunk to half their previous size (within a month) and my acne marks and scarring are disappearing. Not to mention my pimples have all but disappeared, and my skin is degreased (no oil build up here!). I've been using this routine since just before Christmas (its now start of March). Highly recommend, its not often you find a product that actually does what it says it does - and I've tried everything!*
- Even Skintone SerumI have fair skin and have used this product in the past to minimise freckles and sun damage. However, I've recently started using it again due to having hormone related breakouts and very congested, bumpy skin. Within a week there was drastic improvement with clogged pores and bumps. I'm using this product in conjunction with the ultra clear (?) mask. Although I'm still getting the breakouts, they are much less severe. This is a great product, highly recommend it.*