We are looking for 20 people to test a new serum to reduce redness, skin sensitivity and other signs associated with Rosacea-Prone skin
This is a 12-week trial, and the selected panellists will be gifted with up to $300 RRP worth of Ultraceuticals of their choice, in addition to complementary products during the trial.
There are 4 appointments, every 4 weeks, of varying duration from 15 mins to 45mins, that you will need to attend in Gladesville (2065), NSW. Appointments are held on Monday, Tuesday, and Thursdays.Please keep in mind, this trial will be running through the holiday season. Only apply if you are available to travel to Gladesville during October, November, December, and January.
Photos are taken at all appointments which may be used for marketing and in-house training purposes. You will be required to follow a strict skin care routine for the 12-week period.
The trial begins end of October 2022 and will end February 2023.
CANDIDATES MUST BE:
Diagnosed with Rosacea or have Rosacea-prone skin or severe redness in the skin.
Any gender, aged between 18 to 65+ years old with experience of using skincare products, specifically serums.- Able to attend ALL 4 appointments in the 12-week trial.
- Appointments (of varying duration from 15 mins – 45mins) are required every 4 weeks (4 appointments in total)
- Appointments are held in Gladesville (2065), NSW on Monday, Tuesday, and Thursday.
- Available between October 2022 and February 2023.
- Required to fill out a questionnaire at 2 weeks, 4 weeks, and 12 weeks.
Double vaccinated for COVID-19 (with certificate) and able to provide proof of vaccination.
- Any Ultraceuticals products required during the trial will be provided to the successful applicants.
- If, for any reason, you need to withdraw from the trial, you agree to return all product provided to you.
HOW TO APPLY:1. You MUST submit a PHOTO.
2. Email a CLOSE-UP photo(s) of your face (no makeup, no smiling) to firstname.lastname@example.org along with your full name and best contact number.
3. Send through your preferred days and times.
4. Complete the application form. https://forms.gle/x38Q2A5eujW4ftaeA
If you have been successfully chosen, you will be contacted soon by phone. (Please understand that applying does not guarantee selection for the trial as there are many factors that are considered when selecting our candidates.)
Feel free to share this information with family and friends!
If you are interested in hearing about upcoming trials, please contact email@example.com.