NEW BODY LOTION TRIAL - PARTICIPANTS NEEDED
We are currently looking for volunteers to test a New Body Lotion to improve the appearance of dehydrated, dull and coarse skin texture on their hands, forearms and décolletage.
Candidates must be:
- Experiencing uneven skin discolouration, crepiness (wrinkles), loss of firmness, pigmentation, dryness and/or dehydration on their hands and forearms.
- Aged between 25 to 60 years old.
- Able to attend ALL appointments in the 2 Month Trial. Photos are required once every 4 weeks, 3 appointments in total.
- Able to attend appointments in Gladesville, NSW. Appointments are available on Mondays, Wednesdays and Thursdays during office hours only.
- Available from September to November 2019.
- Any Ultraceuticals products required during the trial will be provided to the successful candidates.
- At the completion of the full trial, participants will receive $300 RRP worth of Ultraceuticals products of their choice.
- Current or recent Ultraceuticals Clinical Trial volunteers may apply.
HOW TO APPLY (both steps required):
- Potential candidates can apply by emailing a photo of their hands, forearms and décolletage (upper chest area). Please ensure texture of the skin is visible. Email to firstname.lastname@example.org and please include your best contact number.
- Complete the application form by clicking on this link: APPLICATION FORM