Allure Beauty Expert - Best of Beauty 2016
Ultra Clear Treatment Lotion
Ultra Clear Range
This triple-action corrective serum is designed to target blemishes, visibly decongest skin, and reduce future congestion. This product is part of the Ultra Clear Range. Also in the range: Ultra Clear Foaming Cleanser, Ultra Clear Purifying Mask and Ultra Clear Spot Treatment.
Benzoyl Peroxide free. Paraben free.
- 50 mL
Real Visible Results
4 healthy panellists, experiencing congestion and textured skin were selected. They applied and the Ultra Clear Treatment Lotion, and the Ultra Clear Foaming Cleanser over the course of 2 months. All panellists used Ultra UV Protective Daily Moisturiser SPF 30 during the day.
Panellist CW's results are shown here after using the Ultra Clear Treatment Lotion, and the Ultra Clear Foaming Cleanser for two months. The appearance of the skin is significantly less congested with an overall improvement in clarity and texture.
Results may vary depending on individual skin conditions.
After 2 Months
Formulation Spotlight - Ultra Clear Range
Acne typically begins with fluctuations in a person’s hormone levels that result in overproduction of sebum (Oil) within the skin. Excess oil combines with dead skin cells and blocks hair follicles creating a plug known as a comedone. Closed comedones appear white (whiteheads), while open comedones oxidise when in contact with the air and appear black (known as ‘blackheads’).
The Ultra Clear Skincare System targets the acne development cycle, working to help reduce sebum production, clear congestion, control lipid oxidation and soothe irritation leaving the skin feeling clean, refreshed and blemish-free.
DIRECTIONS FOR USE
how to useUltra Clear Treatment Lotion
Apply once a day to face on alternate days, gradually building to once daily as tolerated. Always apply SPF 30+ during the day when using Ultraceuticals treatment products.
1. Apply once a day, on alternate days, gradually build to daily use as tolerated.
2. Gently massage onto face and neck, avoiding the eye area.
3. Always apply SPF30 or SPF50+ during the day when using Ultraceuticals treatment products.
WARNING: Avoid direct contact with eyes. Discontinue use if signs of
irritation appear. This product contains alpha hydroxy acid(s) and beta
hydroxy acid (BHA) that may increase your skin's sensitivity to the sun
and particularly the possibility of sunburn. Always use a sunscreen
and limit sun exposure. Contains Salicylic Acid as an exfoliant.
Ultraceuticals treatment serums are the key step in any skincare regimen designed to visibly improve the appearance of your skin concerns.
They contain highly concentrated cosmeceutical-grade ingredients that are designed to target concerns including the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles, discolouration and acne. Ultraceuticals has developed advanced delivery technology to enhance skin absorption.
It is important to build tolerance in your skin when using cosmeceutical grade ingredients. All Ultraceuticals treatment products should be applied as recommended on the packaging every second day for the first 2-4 weeks. After this, you can begin to incorporate the product into your daily regimen.
We always recommend booking in for a comprehensive skin analysis and consultation to ensure you are using the correct serum for your skin type. You can find your nearest Ultraceuticals salon or clinic here.
Warnings: For external use only.
When using this product:
- Skin irritation and dryness is more likely to occur if you use another topical acne medication at the same time. If irritation occurs, only use one topical acne medication at a time.
- Avoid contact with eyes. If contact occurs, rinse eyes thoroughly with water to remove.
- If irritation occurs, only use one topical medication at a time.
Stop use and ask a doctor:
- If irritation becomes severe.
Write Your Own Review
*Disclaimer: Results may vary depending on individual skin conditions
- AMAZINGI have been using this product for around 3 months now, works a treat. Has helped clear up my skin alot. Also having regular Mandelic Peels. *AmazingI started using this lotion with the cleansing foam and honestly saw results after just a few days. It’s cleared my acne up so much. So happy *Immediate resultsI had really painful inflamed pimples when I thought I left teenage years behind me. Just thought to give this one a try after hundreds of products tried before. I used it together with the Ultra red action and they dissapeared in 2 applications. I could not believe it. Thank you Ultraceuticals. *
- Ultra Clear Treatment LotionI really love this product and I use it morning and night to treat my acne prone skin. The product soaks in nicely and works well as a sort of primer under make up and I am certain I have less blemishes for using it. My only real issue is the packaging. The hard plastic lid broke when I dropped it so it no longer stays on, this is a problem when travelling. The other issue is that you dont know its gone until its gone. I ran out last night and have to purchase urgently! Good thing Ultraceuticals have awesome fast postage! Despite this, other packaging designs allowed for a lot of wasted product as you couldnt get it all out without cutting the packaging open - this is not the case with this design, I opened her up and sure enough, apart from a smidge left that will get me through the next two days, there was no product wastage.*AmazingI've tried a sample of this recommended by my dermatologist. After applying over night it works wonders!*UltraclearI was lucky enough to try a sample of this as well as the cleanser & mask & it has cleared up my skin like nothing else. After years of trying countless heavily advertised "hyped up" products, I can finally say that I am happy with the way my skin looks. There is apsolutely nothing negative I can say about Ultraceuticals. This Aussie brand actually delivers on their promise of healthy, radiant skin. Thank you!*