how to useUltra Clear Treatment Lotion
Apply once a day to face on alternate days, gradually building to once daily as tolerated. Always apply SPF 30+ during the day when using Ultraceuticals treatment products.
1. Apply once a day, on alternate days, gradually build to daily use as tolerated.
2. Gently massage onto face and neck, avoiding the eye area.
3. Always apply SPF30 or SPF50+ during the day when using Ultraceuticals treatment products.
WARNING: Avoid direct contact with eyes. Discontinue use if signs of
irritation appear. This product contains alpha hydroxy acid(s) and beta
hydroxy acid (BHA) that may increase your skin's sensitivity to the sun
and particularly the possibility of sunburn. Always use a sunscreen
and limit sun exposure. Contains Salicylic Acid as an exfoliant.
Ultraceuticals treatment serums are the key step in any skincare regimen designed to visibly improve the appearance of your skin concerns.
They contain highly concentrated cosmeceutical-grade ingredients that are designed to target concerns including the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles, discolouration and acne. Ultraceuticals has developed advanced delivery technology to enhance skin absorption.
It is important to build tolerance in your skin when using cosmeceutical grade ingredients. All Ultraceuticals treatment products should be applied as recommended on the packaging every second day for the first 2-4 weeks. After this, you can begin to incorporate the product into your daily regimen.
We always recommend booking in for a comprehensive skin analysis and consultation to ensure you are using the correct serum for your skin type. You can find your nearest Ultraceuticals salon or clinic here.
Warnings: For external use only.
When using this product:
- Skin irritation and dryness is more likely to occur if you use another topical acne medication at the same time. If irritation occurs, only use one topical acne medication at a time.
- Avoid contact with eyes. If contact occurs, rinse eyes thoroughly with water to remove.
- If irritation occurs, only use one topical medication at a time.
Stop use and ask a doctor:
- If irritation becomes severe.