Ultra UV Protective Daily Moisturiser SPF 30 Mattifying
Ultra UV Protective Range
Protect and mattify your skin every day with broad spectrum sun protection combined with a boost of moisture. Our best-selling non-whitening shine-free formula is fast absorbing and lightweight. Suitable for oily/normal skin types.
Layer over Ultra Protective Antioxidant Complex, which features a powerful complex of antioxidants and acts as a primer.
Always read the label. Follow directions for use.
If symptoms persist, consult your doctor.
- 100 mL
how to use Ultra UV Protective Daily Moisturiser SPF 30 Mattifying
Apply a generous amount to clean, dry skin 20 minutes before sun exposure, and again after swimming, toweling or exercise. Reapply every 2 hours.
1. Use in the morning.
2. Apply 20 minutes before sun exposure evenly to face and neck on clean, dry skin. Apply again after swimming, toweling or exercise. Reapply every 2 hours.
3. Warning: Avoid direct contact with eyes. Prolonged exposure to the sun should be avoided. Suitable protective clothing, hat and eyewear should be worn at all times in the sun.
Even when it is cloudy outside, even if you work indoors, you should be wearing a sunscreen daily! It may sound extreme, but UVA rays account for up to 95% of the UV radiation reaching the earth’s surface, and can penetrate clouds and glass. These UVA rays play a major part in photodamage and skin ageing. UVB rays are the chief cause of skin reddening and sunburn, damage which can also lead to premature skin ageing. Both UVA and UVB rays have the potential to cause skin cancers.
For this reason, it is really important to choose a sunscreen that is ‘broad spectrum’. Broad Spectrum sunscreens are designed to protect against both UVB and UVA rays. A conventional sunscreen that has an SPF rating only and does not mention the term “Broad Spectrum” may block very little UVA radiation relative to the nominal SPF.
The Ultra UV Protective Daily Moisturiser range is the essential last step to your skincare regimen.
Write Your Own Review
*Disclaimer: Results may vary depending on individual skin conditions
- suncreamI really recommend this product for oil skill and complex skill. i have been tried 20 suncream of product. that this one is my favour. second time purchased !!*Feels just like moisturiserI've never tried an spf that wasn't clunky, pilling or hard to work in. This spf feels just like a light moisturiser - not tacky or sticky at all. Glides seamlessly on top of your moisturiser. *Love love loveI have been using this moisturizer for about 8 years & I LOVE it! I don't like that dewy/shiny look I like a matt look & this gives me exactly that plus loads of hydration plus sun protection. It's amazing! *
- Long time userIve been using this product since 1996, so Ive been a fan for a really long time! It hasn't changed that much over the years either, a few tweaks here and there with the formula. Ive never been tempted to try anything else as I loved that it was a combo moisturiser and sun screen (not oily and didn't make my skin break out) and I haven't found anything else to match this! I get told I look years younger than I do too which is an added bonus. *My favourite product for daily useThis offers fantastic protection for daily living in Tasmania , we often have high UV levels even in winter and this product is part of my daily skin care regime . Even when traveling this is a must product . No residue left on skin , lightweight and easily absorbed. Then simply apply make up and I feel reassured in the knowledge my face is protected . I carry in my handbag one and keep one at home . A must product .*Awesome productI was searching for an Australian owned product which was not tested on animals and I came across the Ultraceuticals website.
I purchased this moisturiser and was immediately impressed at how well my skin felt and looked. It wasn't greasy, it didn't ball up and my foundation glides on so easily. I love this moisturiser and I also look forward to trying the other products. Highly recommended.*
- Surprising... LOVE itI've never been one for sunscreen based moisturisers, they come with the classic issues (greasy, white films, unpleasant under makeup etc.) I purchased this too because I was getting bad post partum acne and pigmentation and I am so glad I did. It goes on smoothly, absorbs quickly, leaves no nasty residue and is a great base for my makeup. I genuinely love this and I wish I had started used it ages ago. LOVE IT*Love itI can't speak more highly of this and the Ultraceuticals range. I use this during the day and the hydrating lotion (previously gel) at night, as well as the cleanser and exfoliator gel and my skin transformed within about a month of switching from pharmacy type brands. If being oily is a problem at all, this mattifying moisturiser is the product! *Great daily moisturiserI have used this 30+ mattifying moisturiser for months now. It is fantastic. One of my favourite products. My skin can get slightly oily especially in hot weather and this moisturiser really helps to stop my skin shining. The 30+ in this cream is great. I wear it everyday under my foundation and have had the occasional day in the sun almost all day and have never burnt whilst wearing this product. Add it to your daily routine...it is fantastic! Highly recommended.*
- Review of Ultra Protective Daily Moisturiser SPF 30+ MattifyingI am a person with sensitive & oily skin and I am also prone to break outs. Sun protection for my face has always been a nightmare - from my teens to now. It caused break outs & excess oil. I had heard a skin professional mention this brand and as I have heard it all before I left it in the back of my mind until a friend who had acne issues mentioned this brand and said that the products worked for her. I found a stockist and I purchased it - It actually isn't too badly priced for the quality of the product and the amount that you get. It doesn't cause breakouts and it does mattify my skin PERFECT for summer and I wear it under a BB cream during the day. *