Ultra UV Protective Daily Moisturiser SPF 50+
Ultra UV Protective Range
Protect your skin every day with broad spectrum very high sun protection combined with a boost of moisture. Our best-selling non-whitening hydrating formula is fast absorbing and lightweight. Suitable for normal, dry, oily and sensitive skin types.
Layer over Ultra Protective Antioxidant Complex, which features a powerful complex and act as a primer.
Always read the label. Follow directions for use.
If symptoms persist, consult your doctor.
- 100 mL
how to use Ultra UV Protective Daily Moisturiser SPF 50+
Apply a generous amount to clean, dry skin 20 minutes before sun exposure, and again after swimming or towelling or exercising. Reapply every 2 hours.
1. Use in the morning.
2. Apply 20 minutes before sun exposure evenly to face and neck on clean, dry skin. Apply again after swimming or toweling or exercising. Reapply every 2 hours.
3. Warning: Avoid direct contact with eyes. Prolonged exposure to the sun should be avoided. Suitable protective clothing, hat and eyewear should be worn at all times in the sun.
Even when it is cloudy outside, even if you work indoors, you should be wearing a sunscreen daily! It may sound extreme, but UVA rays account for up to 95% of the UV radiation reaching the earth’s surface, and can penetrate clouds and glass. These UVA rays play a major part in photodamage and skin ageing. UVB rays are the chief cause of skin reddening and sunburn, damage which can also lead to premature skin ageing. Both UVA and UVB rays have the potential to cause skin cancers.
For this reason, it is really important to choose a sunscreen that is ‘broad spectrum’. Broad Spectrum sunscreens are designed to protect against both UVB and UVA rays. A conventional sunscreen that has an SPF rating only and does not mention the term “Broad Spectrum” may block very little UVA radiation relative to the nominal SPF.
The Ultra UV Protective Daily Moisturiser range is the essential last step to your skincare regimen.
Write Your Own Review
*Disclaimer: Results may vary depending on individual skin conditions
- Only SPF50+ product i can useThis is the only SPF50+ moisturiser that i can use on sensitive mature dehydrated skin. No irritation. Easily worn under makeup. Trick is to pat it in gently onto the skin instead of rubbing it in that way it is absorbed better into skin no greasy feeling. I use the B2 serum underneath. Love my Ultra products!*50 + daily moisturiserLove this product, it smells divine, is non greasy, and is my favourite sunscreen and moisturiser.*Amazing and lightI received this today with an Ultraceuticals kit and it’s a beautiful product! Lively and light to apply, non greasy and leaves no white cast! My skin not only looks great it’s also fully protected.*
- Finally!I have bought this many times because it`s lightweight and perfect for dry, yet oily, sensitive skin prone to break out from other sunscreens. I love it!*MsI love this product. I have extremely dry, sensitive skin which cannot tolerate most skin care products.My safest bet has always been Glycerine and Sorbolene cream, or my skin feels dry and tight, with the product feeling as though it's sitting on the surface. This product, however, penetrates and moisturises my skin beautifully. My skin feels nourished and is protected without that horrid feeling of a layer of grease sealing the surface.*Ultra UV Protective Daily Moisturiser SPF 50+This is a wonderful sunscreen that applies beautifully and keeps my skin protected without the dryness and chalkiness of other sunscreens. My skin can be very temperamental and break out with the wrong product. I'm happy to say I use this every day without issues. *
- Ultra UV Protective Daily Moisturiser SPF50+This product is just great, I love using it every day as its not oily at all and feels just perfect. The product itself for me is with out fault. The only negative I could find is the packaging. When the tube is getting closer to empty but certainly still contains a considerable amount of product the pump no longer works and you have to remove/break the pump lid off every time you want to get a portion out. I had to do this for the last 2-3 weeks of use before it was empty. Its disappointing that the packaging isn't just a basic tube which Im sure would work better than this pump style container.*