Ultraceuticals are always on the lookout for people to take part in our clinical trials. If you are available to travel to our Gladesville, Sydney head office on weekdays during office hours 1-2 times per month, please get in touch at email@example.com and send a close-up photo of your face/skin and contact number. Please note, our trials require the topical application of a finished product.
We are currently looking for participants to trial a new cream to counteract the effects of menopause in their skin ie. redness, sensitivity, fine lines and wrinkles.
Potential candidates should email a close-up (makeup free) photo of their face/skin as well as their best contact number.
Candidates must be:
- - Experiencing menopause related changes in their skin such as redness, sensitivity, fine lines and wrinkles.
- - Aged between 40 to 65 years old and currently experiencing menopause, or are post-menopausal.
- - Not using any skin treatment products containing very high levels of active ingredients (example: vitamin A, vitamin C, AHA’s, BHA’s etc) for three months prior to the start of the trial. This includes homecare products, in-salon treatments and injectables.
- - Able to attend ALL appointments in the 3 Month Trial. Photos are required once every 4 weeks, 4 appointments in total.
- - Able to attend appointments in Gladesville, NSW from Monday to Thursday during office hours.
- - Available from July to October 2018.
- - Successful candidates will receive a cleanser and day moisturiser with SPF for the duration of the trial (all complimentary).
- - Products are also gifted upon completion of the trial.