As we age, skin elasticity weakens, giving the appearance of sagging, less firm, less youthful skin.
What causes premature skin aging?
Premature skin aging is influenced by both, intrinsic (internal) and extrinsic (external) factors that accumulate over a period of time. This leads to changes in the skin’s structure, function, and appearance. Intrinsic aging, also known as biological aging, is caused by factors that are mostly out of our control. Extrinsic aging, also known as environmental aging, is caused by external factors. Studies show that 80% of premature skin aging is attributed to environmental stressors that we can control such as UV radiation, smoking, air pollution, diet, stress, and sleep deprivation.
How to give the appearance of firmer-looking skin
- Protect your skin from sun exposure every day with a UV Protective Moisturiser.
- Minimize your exposure to environmental aggressors such as smoke and air pollution.
- Eat a healthy and balanced diet.
- Ensure you are getting an adequate amount of sleep every night.
- Apply Vitamin C - it has been demonstrated that applying topical vitamin C assists the appearance of firmer, denser, younger-looking skin.
- Book in for regular professional skin treatments that can help to smooth, plump, and retexturize the skin.
Key Ingredients spotlight
The Ultra C Range helps the skin look firmer and more resilient. A blend of pure Vitamin C and complementary ingredients work to give the appearance of rejuvenated and renewed skin.
Pure Vitamin C (L-Ascorbic Acid)
• Helps to reduce the appearance of premature skin aging.
• Firms & smooths
• Has antioxidant properties
Did you know? Pure Vitamin C is easily recognized by the body and readily absorbed by the skin, compared to other derivatives and forms of Vitamin C.
• Powerful messenger peptide.
• Fragment of elastin molecule that helps to improve the appearance of skin elasticity.
• Helps the skin to look and feel firmer, and more youthful.
• Powerful messenger peptide.
• Fragment of collagen molecule that helps to support microelastin for firmer-looking skin.
• Helps to rejuvenate the appearance of skin.
• Works in synergy with Vitamin C.
• Has antioxidant properties.
real visible results
Ultra C10+ Firming Serum
Fourteen healthy panelists, aged between 40-60 years, with a range of skin types, from combination to dry, were selected. They each applied the product twice a day (morning and evening) to clean and dry skin for three months. All panelists also used Ultra UV Protective Daily Moisturiser SPF 30 during the day and didn’t apply any additional treatment products during the trial period.
As a result, 93% of panelists experienced notable improvements in the appearance of clarity and firmness of the skin and a decrease in the appearance of fine lines.
Results may vary depending on individual skin conditions.
Shop the Ultra C Firming Range
Delay the effects of time and visibly improve skin's resilience and firmness with pure Vitamin C.Shop Now